Saturday 4 August 2012

Mornin' gag

One early morning, while Jan was still sleeping, I snuck outside the room and came back after five minutes. The reason? I wanted to wake her up by tickling her toe with a leaf.
At first, she just scratched her feet, but after trying some more, she woke up and was all sweaty.

"Hey, I had this nightmare. I dreamt I was invaded by rats and they were crawling all over my legs."
"One crazy dream, babe."
"What are you doing over there?"
"Umm... nothing." I said with a smile on my face.

Sensing something weird going on, she got up and came near me. I, on the other hand, hid the leaf inside my shorts.
She made me get up and I showed her that I had nothing on me.
I left the room and she jumped back in bed.

The next morning I felt something scratching my face. At first I thought it was the cat, but then I opened my eyes and screamed. It was the leaf, but she cut it in certain ways to make it look scary.

"You dropped it yesterday. The joke's on you now."
"Yes, I suppose it is."

Needless to say, I stopped doing things like that to Jan, for a while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment