Thursday 14 November 2013

Diary entry #1 - flash series



I’ve read that starting a diary might make something good happen to you. I’ll have to see if it's true or not.

Anyway, it's now ten p.m. and a few hours ago a creep jumped me.
After I finished my nightly run on my usual --beach-- route, a guy tiptoed from behind and grabbed me.
First, he put his hand over my chest, then covered my mouth with his other one.
Next thing I know I closed my eyes, inhaled and pulled him over with an uchi mata, a judo technique. Then I punched his nose and thrust my knee in his neck. He fell asleep right away. 

Although it crept me out at first, it was a good practice for my judo, as I felt rusty these past few days.
And to think he caught me off guard. Me, whose hearing is top notch. Guess I have to re-learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment