Monday 28 September 2015

Story #34 - Loving a girl I cannot describe


I fell in love with this girl. 
I see her every day, and if you'd tell me to describe her, I wouldn't know how to. 
I even have her in my friend's list, where she has a cute picture with two fingers near her face. But I cannot, for the life of me, describe her figure. Her chin, her eyes, her mouth, her lips, her nose, her cheeks, her hair. I cannot see anything. It's like my brain doesn't want to think about it, instead it makes me see only white spots. Actually, they kinda form a crater of some sort. Shapeless, I suppose, is the right term. 
The funny thing is that she's the only one that I cannot describe. My parents, my colleagues, regular people on the street, neighbors, hell, even animals. No problems there. Wrinkles, gassy eyelids, punched-up nostrils, crooked tips of lips, hairs in weird places, bald patches.
Yet, I like this girl a lot, and I can see her properly when I'm near her. 
She has this goofy walk that almost goes zig-zag. Sometimes even bumping into people. No apologies given, though, which makes me giggle and makes the damaged party berate her; she simply shrugs. 
Then, when she laughs, it's so innocent sounding, which is probably the opposite of how her personality is. 
Hmm... Come to think of it, I don't know much about her other than her name and these two things. But I really like her. And I will ask her out when we meet again. If she'll say no, well, at least I tried. Besides, sometimes you just have to go with your gut, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment