Tuesday 20 October 2015

Story #56 - Dead End?


They say that there are no dead ends in the city. That every street or alley you pass leads you somewhere. They probably didn't know about this one.
It's dubbed "Stranger's alley". Nobody really knows where the name came from, but every week someone passes by this place, something happens.

Last week a couple went there to take a picture. The guy even went on top of the wall and clung to one of the branches. His girlfriend turned her back to him so that she could figure out where to stop; at least that's what she said. When she turned around, he wasn't there anymore. She yelled for him as she ran toward the branch, but she couldn't see or hear anything. In a mad fit, she called the police. When they arrived, they said she might be hoaxing them. After she showed them pictures, they started looking. They didn't find anything.

There have been missing dogs, kittens, and children. And nothing from them has been found out. Not even foot traces from whoever is taking them.
I decided to check it out. I brought a knife and a flashlight, along with a camera.
It's dark, nobody's around, and so far, so good.
I'm climbing on top of the wall. Hmm... This smell of plums came out of the blue. God, it's dreadful. I should've brought a gas mask.
Now that I'm at the top, I am peeking at... Huh? There's nothing here after these branches. This smell, though, it's making me drowsy... I hear some footsteps. Can't...raise...my...head...to....

No comments:

Post a Comment