Wednesday 18 November 2015

Story #85 - A train story (part 7)


I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a lot of blood inside. The patch from my nose that laid on portions of the cushions, as well as the floor, made me wonder how much I lost.
Even I hit him in the face, there was, still, a big puddle right on the floor.
I wanted to open the door to get inside, but it was locked.
"Curses," I ruffled under my breath. I had to grab my coat.
I had to think what to do. My eyes lit up in an instant.
I crawled back to the loo and knocked on the door.
"It's me," I whispered. "Open up."
Seeing as there was no reply, I pressed the knob slightly and the it opened. She wasn't inside.
A cold, anxious sweat came over me. My eyes grew, my nose dripped red, my fingers turned blue.
I didn't know what to do at this point, other than go back to the room, break in, and flee.
Which wasn't such a bad idea, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment