Friday 4 December 2015

Story #101 - Having fun (part 4)


"Alright. It's been four days since you haven't come out of the room. You took a lot of food with you, some alcohol, and I don't even want to think how you washed yourself or cleansed your insides. And I don't want to know why you decided to open the door just now. Hell, even why there's this smell, your curtains are pulled, and your windows are shut. It's not my concern. Your well-being is.
I know, it's hard having me come here and give you this talk. You probably think it's unfair. Tough is what I say to that. You're a lad in full bloom, and there's no reason why you have to get drunk and eat crap by yourself. You should get yourself a girl. As a thoughtful father that I am, I searched for dating places, and found one tonight. Now come, get washed and get going. You'll thank me later."

No comments:

Post a Comment