Friday 8 January 2016

Story #136 - How your focus changes through the years



Timmy age 5 - The thing I want the most is a camera for my birthday. I want to shoot pictures with mommy and daddy, and have fun.
Timmy age 10 - I remember wanting this camera, but I haven't used it at all. I don't know what to do with it.
Timmy age 15 - It's such a piece of crap camera. How can someone expect to make something worthwhile with it?
Timmy age 20 - After such long hours at work, I finally have enough to buy a camera. I can enjoy myself with this one.
Timmy age 25 - I need the state of the art gizmo if I am to make something worthwhile.
Timmy age 30 - I have everything I need, except for time.
Timmy age 35 - I need a break. I'm burnt out.
Timmy age 40 - I remember when I bought this. I used to film everything. Where the hell did all that creativity go, I wonder?
Timmy age 45 - Whereabouts unknown. Thought to have fled to film his magnum opus.

No comments:

Post a Comment