Thursday 7 April 2016

Story #226 - Arguing (part 5)



It's five in the morning. I'm almost broke, almost sober, and almost crying. Oh, and I almost want to kick my ass. God! How can I be so stupid and waste that much money through booze and penny pinching prats? Sometimes your mind goes haywire, doesn't it? You simply lose the plot and don't know what the fuck you're doing anymore. Marie, Marie, Marie, what will you do to me? I don't want to think about that.
Ah...this sidewalk is great. No holes, no puddles, no warmth either. It's like being single again, sleeping like students do, alone and without heat. I think I miss those days. The days when I had no dosh were amazing. I hate that I grew up, age-wise.
I remember when I was a toddler and my parents told me I'd regret growing, as that's what I wanted. They were right. Damn right. I hate them for it. Stupid parents. Lie to your child once in a while, dammit.
I'm gonna take a nap on the street. It's too relaxing to move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment