Thursday 30 June 2016

Story #310 - Where's my phone? part 10

I didn't even know what to think when he said that. I felt my hands trembling and my eyes grow, filling all the whiteness with chestnut brown.
"So, mate?" James spoke as he stood up with blood covering his bearded mouth. 'I'm gonna be sick if he comes closer.'
"I don't have a problem with that, but you should be aware of the stench. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have been here."
"The only way to make it go away is to eat it." My stomach growls. "How's about you join us?"
Yeah, it growled for a different reason. "I don't think I'm ready for this. Not right now. I will come back, though. I need some fresh air."
"Listen, mate," one of the other guys said. "If you blab about it-"
"I know, I know. I don't want to be like the one on the ground, don't worry."
I turned around and walked back in the shop, then out of the shop. The zombies were still wandering aimlessly, touching shoulders and elbows with one another. I was hit, too. I was bounced back and forth, side to side, like a billiards ball on the edge. And I had had enough.
I managed to get out and the ball fell in the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment