Thursday 18 August 2016

Story #359 - It was supposed to be a nice day #part 3

Tracy turned around to see her daughter dangling like a chimp, minus the vine swinging, from a branch not too high up.
"You sure do like your attention, missy."
"But I'm stuck."
"No, you're not. Lower your feet and let go."
"I'm afraid."
"You destroyed that spider web with a jagged rock, but you're afraid of coming down?"
"Yes."
"I'm not in the mood for this, hun."
"Fine..." Maria says, letting herself go, smacking the ground with her behind, shrieking once that impact happened.
"I hope you're not going to cry now."
"Maybe," her voice changed from the mischievous one from earlier.
"Where are you going now?"
"I don't know. Leave me alone."
The mom shook her head as her child went away, scratching at her right buttocks. She let out a sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment