Friday 19 August 2016

Story #360 - It was supposed to be a nice day #final #part

'That daughter of mine is getting on my nerves every time. But I'm sure I do the same to her,' she thought. 'My brother and our mom are driving me off the edge, and I just can't take it anymore. I need a break, a vacation, a something away from my motherly duties. I need to go away.'
Tracy placed the hard part of her palms over her eyes and rubbed them, as if she wanted to put them out of her sockets.
The phone started buzzing again. She smiled. She took it out, and dropped it beside her feet, listening to it shaking on the concrete slab.
'Yeah, that's what I need. That's exactly what I need.'
She stood up, looked around for her child, but couldn't see Maria, then left. Without glancing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment